With a Masters of Fine Arts Degree and a thriving acting career, René Millán has a genuine passion for teaching that grows with each student he inspires…
Private Coaching and Group Workshops for:
Beginning actors of all ages (child-adult)
High School Speech, Drama, and Debate Students
College Level Actors
Speakers, Teachers, Pastors…
Enhance your process by guiding through physical work and planting seeds that build:
Stamina, Concentration / Active Listening, Simplicity of Choices, Economy of Motion, Emotional Availability
To celebrate Rene’s move back to Los Angeles after 7 seasons as an actor and teacher at the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Rene is offering $80 private coaching sessions! (reg. $130) Take advantage of this rate by contacting Rene at (888) 870-5746 or firstname.lastname@example.org
$130/hour for private sessions
$100/hour when you buy a package of 4 sessions
In residence workshops are available for High School and College programs.
Please contact email@example.com for pricing of 1, 3, and 5 day workshops.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is “Suzuki Inspired” Actor Training? The Suzuki Method of Actor Training was developed by Tadashi Suzuki, Artistic Director of the Suzuki Company of Toga. The Suzuki Method develops the actor’s inner physical sensibilities as it builds will, stamina, and concentration. The workshop activities include a series of exercises centered on the use of the feet in relation to one’s center. These exercises are designed to throw the body off center while maintaining a consistent level of energy and not swaying the upper body. The energy necessary to accomplish this task is considerable and constitutes a primary focus of this work. The body becomes more centered, and thus changes the manner in which the student views themselves within their body.
2. Do I need to have acting experience to study with Rene? No. Rene enjoys working with actors at all levels.
3. Can you help me pick monologues? Yes. Just schedule a private session and Rene will work with you to find the monologue that fits your needs.
4. Where do you coach? Rene is currently working in Los Angeles so sessions will be held in a studio there. In-home coaching is also an option. Rene also offers coaching via Skype.
5. How do I contact you? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 870-5746 for more information.